Version dated 25 May 2018
Updated 24 January 2022
1 Controller, data protection officer and representative
- Stiftung Fürstl. Kommerzienrat Guido Feger, Aeulestrasse 5, 9490 Vaduz, is the controller.
- The contact information of the data protection officer is as follows:
email@example.com, T +423 237 34 34.
2 Collection of personal data and purposes of the processing
- We restrict the processing of personal data primarily to personal data that we receive in connection with our activities, applicants of requests, our collaboration partners or other persons involved, or which we collect on our website or applications from the users.
- In particular, we collect the following personal data from you on a case-specific basis and depending on the purpose (see below):
- Given name, family name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number(s)
- Date of birth
- Tax identification number
- Bank data
- Family circumstances
- medical certificates
- In addition, if permitted and appropriate, we obtain and process other data from publicly accessible sources (e.g. land register, commercial register, the media, the Internet) on a case-specific basis, or receive such data from authorities and institutions, from your personal environment such as family, legal advisors or other third parties.
- We require this data, in particular, to serve the following purposes:
- to identify you as a beneficiary or collaboration partner or user of our website
- to communicate with you
- to carry out our duties under foundation law
- to comply with other legal provisions
- to conclude and process service agreements, e.g. instructions regarding formation,
- to communicate with third parties
- to evaluate and respond to requests
- to enforce our legal claims or generally defend our position
- to ensure our operation generally (e.g. IT, website, apps)
- to conduct video monitoring as a security component for access management (including visitor lists or other access controls)
- to ensure additional security aspects
- We only process your personal data if we have a legal (e.g. PGR) or contractual basis to do so, or the data processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us. We only process data apart from this if you have given your consent and have not withdrawn such consent or if a legitimate interest on our part takes precedence. Consent may be withdrawn at any time.
- Your data is not subject to an automated evaluation process pursuant to Art. 22 GDPR. If such a process should be used in an individual case, we shall inform the person affected to the degree provided by law.
3 Recipients of personal data and data transmission abroad
- We only transfer your personal data to recipients or third parties in line with the above-described purposes, insofar as permitted and appropriate. Third parties may, in particular, include service providers such as banks, external auditor or authorities, government institutions and courts.
- Any such data transfer is based on either a legal obligation, performance of a contract, your consent, a public interest or on the basis of a legitimate interest on our part, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms in relation to the protection of personal data take precedence.
- Recipients may be at home or abroad. In particular, we would like to point out to you that we may exchange personal data within the foundation companies or transmit personal data to countries in which service providers are located from which we obtain services (e.g. Microsoft). In case of recipients outside the foundation in the EU/EEA or in countries which are recognised as having adequate data protection (e.g. Switzerland), we ensure data protection by concluding, if necessary and appropriate, contract data processing agreements. If we transmit personal data to third countries without adequate legal data protection, we ensure, in accordance with legal requirements, an adequate level of protection based on, for example, EU standard contractual clauses or other instruments.
4 Use of our website
If the website is used for merely informational purposes (i.e. if you do not log in, register or otherwise transmit information), we do not collect any personal data with the exception of data that your browser transmits to enable you to use the website. This may include, in particular, the following data:
- IP address
- Date and time of the query
- Time zone difference relative to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (specific page)
- Status of access/HTTP status code
- Volume of data transferred each time
- Website from which the request is made
- Browser used
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of browser software
If you complete a contact form or send us an email or another type of electronic message, your information will be used solely for the processing of your enquiry and any possible further associated questions and saved and processed only within the framework of the enquiry.
5 Storage period
6 Your rights
- You have the right to request information from us at any time and free of charge about your personal data stored with us, as well as its origin, recipients or categories of recipients to which this personal data is forwarded, and the purpose of its storage.
- You further have the right to request at any time that we rectify, erase – to the extent permissible by law –, or restrict the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to data portability.
- In addition, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data by us.
- If you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you may withdraw this consent at any time without having to provide reasons.
- You furthermore have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Liechtenstein Data Protection Office.
- If you would like to assert the above rights, please contact the address indicated in paragraph 1.
7 Data security
We provide for the latest technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data against risks in the case of data transmission and against the risk of third parties gaining knowledge of your personal data. These measures are continuously adapted to correspond to state-of-the-art technology.